The Space Coast Chapter of FPRA would like to welcome our new member Juliet Fletcher Director of Resource Development for the Early Learning Coalition.
- When did you join ELC: August, 2010
- Education/Background: BA, English and MPA, both from FSU, plus a nearly complete Master of Appalachian Studies from Appalachian University in Boone, NC. Almost 30 years in PR, marketing, fundraising, grant writing, and nonprofit management, including arts, education, and conservation organizations.
- Why you joined the FPRA: To personally connect with other professionals and to build relationships to further the mission of my organization
- What is the most challenging part of your job: Managing people and mastering the new media
- What is the most enjoyable part of your job: Building relationships and knowing I am making a difference in the quality of life in my community
- What are your hobbies/interests: Cycling, running, swimming, gardening, traveling
- Family Info: Two children: 19 year old son and 17 year old daughter