The Space Coast Chapter would like to welcome Hannah Lee Nevins, Event and PR Coordinator for the Cocoa Beach Area Chamber of Commerce.
- When did you join the Cocoa Beach Area Chamber of Commerce: August 2009
- Education/Background: BA in Communication and Information Sciences from The University of Alabama: Advertising & Public Relations major, Political Science minor
- Why did you join FPRA: I joined FPRA to build relationships, further develop communications skills and idea share techniques to implement and improve public relations within my career.
- What is the most challenging part of your job: The most challenging part of my job is remembering the big picture. The planning and execution of events and publications are important but keeping the big picture in mind is necessary so we don’t become too caught up with details.
- What is the most enjoyable part of your job: I would say the most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunity to meet new people. Each day, we have business owners, community leaders, community members, volunteers and tourists from all over the world coming in and out, so it’s fair to say there is never a dull day here at the chamber!
- What are your hobbies/interests: I love children and being with my family, volunteering, playing tennis, bike riding, designing cards, reading and traveling.
- Family Info: I live in Cocoa Beach with my amazing husband Jonathan.