Our next monthly professional development event is going to be an exciting one! Attendees will experience a behind-the-scenes tour of what it takes to execute a successful launch through the lens of United Launch Alliance’s communications team.
Register today! There are only 25 spaces available. Proceeds from this event help fund our many scholarships and member benefits such as Conference Scholarships, Leadership FPRA Scholarship, Membership Scholarships, and our FREE member events.
- Date: June 11, 2019
- Time: 7:15-11:00 am
- Where: United Launch Alliance, 100 Spaceport Way, Cape Canaveral, FL
- What: Behind the Scenes tour of a ULA launch site by the Communications Team discussing what it takes to execute a successful launch.
- Fee: $35 for members and students; $50 for non-members
- Plan to arrive by 7:15 a.m., shuttled buses depart at 7:30 a.m. promptly.
- Pants, flat close-toed shoes and no bare shoulders, required.
- Due to ITAR restrictions, tour is only available to U.S. citizens.