This year’s Annual Conference will celebrate 75 Years of Multifaceted Strategies and provide four days of exemplary professional development and networking for practitioners across the state. Leaders from major corporations, agencies and nonprofits will take to the stage to inspire, motivate and help us to do our jobs even better! The conference is scheduled for August 4-7, 2013.
This year our conference host property is the award-winning Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club. This St. Petersburg, Florida luxury hotel is a gem on the downtown waterfront and blends historic charm with modern amenities. Click here to make reservations at the conference hotel.
- 7 General Sessions
- 18 Breakout Sessions
- 25 Total Presentations!
- Meals Included, 7 in All! All Meals Included, Except Monday Night’s Dinner
This year’s lineup of speakers includes global communicators who have worked for some of the world’s biggest brands including Nike, AAA, NASCAR, AARP, Xerox, AT&T, SPANX and Walt Disney Entertainment.
- Becoming a Champion Brand
- Advocacy and Public Relations
- How to Impress in 15 Seconds or Less
- Crisis Communications
- Leadership Development
- Measuring Effectiveness
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Overcoming Challenges with Vision, Mindset and Grit
- Optimizing Your Digital Communications in a Mobile World
- Handling Challenging Media Situations
- Generational Communications
- Effective Storytelling
Registration is open for the conference. Click here for the registration form.