The Space Coast FPRA will be holding a Social Media Roundtable featuring a panel of local social media experts. The panel features speakers from various agencies, media outlets and small business. The local experts are seasoned in social media and work daily to support businesses or clients’ businesses in social media. They will present case studies, strategic guidance and offer tips and tricks on how to use social media. Panelists include:
- Josh Hallett, Director, Voce Communications
- Nora McFarland, Principal Social Media Manager, Owl Desk
- Madison Conradis, Social Media Manager, Your Logo/Geiger
- Allysar Hassan, Digital Content Manager, SCB Marketing
- Date: Thursday, September 12, 2013
- Cost: $20 FPRA members, $25 non-members, $15 students
- Time: 7:30 a.m. registration and networking, 8 a.m.-9 a.m. program
- Breakfast Choices (included): Blueberry Pancakes: A tall stack of hot blueberry pancakes served with whipped butter, maple syrup & three sausage links OR Rise and Shine: Scrambled Eggs, light & fluffy, with two crisp bacon strips or two sausage links & breakfast potatoes
- Location: Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, 8298 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32940
* Please RSVP to Angelica DeLuccia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments now accepted via PayPal! Click on the appropriate fee to be directed to PayPay for online payment option.
** There is a $1 convenience fee to cover the transaction cost if you opt to use PayPal. We still accept cash or check at the door.
Cancellations made less than three days in advance of the event date will not be refunded. No shows will be invoiced.