Save the date for the 2011 FPRA Roast & Toast
The Space Coast Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) will host its Annual Roast & Toast event on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
This year’s event features the “roasting” of one of our community’s most respected and admired community leaders, Mike Means, CEO of Health First. It will also include recognition of the best and brightest in the field of public relations here in Brevard County, including the “toasting” of the 2011 PR Professional of the Year, Amelia Woodbridge.
- 5:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner and Program
- Tickets are $40 for FPRA members or $50 for guests
- Corporate tables of 10 are available for $400
- Business attire suggested
- Checks should be made payable to FPRA and mailed to: P.O. Box 410704, Melbourne, FL 32941-0704.
For more information about the FPRA Roast & Toast, please contact event chairperson Suzanne Sparling, APR, at 321-631-2740.