COORDINATOR – MEDIA AND PUBLICATIONS
Based on classification and pay plan for Professional/Technical Salaried employees: Grade H $38,484.89 annually
Must be competent at using social media to extend reach and engagement. Knowledge of AP Style mandatory. Experience writing for broadcast/video a plus.
To perform public relations activities with an emphasis on media relations and public information to build and maintain understanding and support of Brevard Public Schools through a variety of written and oral communication methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, English, or a related field from an accredited educational institution; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a community/public relations office, newsroom, or as a practicing media relations professional; or a combination of media and publications preparation experience.
- Must possess proven, exemplary writing ability for media, print, digital, and social media.
- Experience working in an educational setting preferred.
- Valid Florida Driver License.
Applicants MUST create a BEACON account and apply.
Close date to apply is: 6/19/17