Launch Federal Credit Union is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Summary of Duties:
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the creation, management, execution and overall strategy of Launch FCU’s digital marketing channels, including but not limited to: websites, social media, e-mail marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), display advertising, online videos and educational materials, blogs, etc. Track and report on trends, results, and ROI. Ensure all online content and activities are consistent with branding and regulations.
- In support of the credit union’s strategic plan, ensures a consistent user experience, reflective of Launch FCU’s brand, across all online channels, including but not limited to: website, social media, email marketing, online banking, digital advertising, web loan applications, microsites, landing pages, etc.
- Utilizes onboarding to increase adoption of credit union products and services for new members. Includes both print and electronic onboarding communications. Tracks and shares results with management team.
- Works with Outbound Lending Center to increase loan penetration.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights regarding social media, website usage, search engine marketing and search engine optimization. Continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Make recommendations for changes.
- Monitors all social media outlets on a daily basis. Respond, as necessary, in a prompt and appropriate manner, consistent with the Launch FCU brand. Engage in and encourage ongoing conversations with fans/users on social media including but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Positions website as a valuable member resource for home buying, auto buying and financial management information by implementing online tools and calculators, videos, blogs, etc. Develop content partnerships that maximize traffic.
- Manages ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) efforts to ensure the highest level of effectiveness for company websites and microsites. May include writing and posting of public relations documents online, coordinating design of digital-based advertising (including web banners, text and display ads, etc.), ongoing development (with third party vendors or directly) of keywords and relevant web content. Provide support as needed to ensure successful e-campaigns
- Creates and sends targeted e-mail campaigns on a regular basis. Measures results and execute follow-up strategies.
- Writes marketing copy for web, e-mail and promotions.
- Increases e-Commerce usage, attracts repeat visits, and builds site “stickiness” by providing valuable member resources for home buying, auto buying, financial management information, tools and calculators.
- Ensures links, rates and other information are current and meet compliance requirements.
- Collaborates with Compliance to monitor regulations affecting online marketing, delivery and technology.
- Places links on other sites as appropriate.
- Builds online tools for business development. Implements marketing strategies.
- Gathers data and tracks response to campaigns. Monitors and reports statistics. Researches offerings and marketing tactics of competitors.
- Designs and implements marketing programs for all credit union web-based services.
- Develops successful Internet marketing strategies and tactics.
- Completes other duties as assigned.