The Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts is hiring a Membership & Marketing Coordinator.
Provides support to the King Center marketing department as well as membership programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (functions include, but are not limited to):
• Manage and promote all aspects of King Center MembersFirst program.
• Fulfill VIP ticket requests.
• Work the evenings of most main stage shows, supervising the VIP Crown Club.
• Coordinate membership renewal letters and e-blasts.
• Along with the Marketing Director, develop marketing and PR plans to grow the MembersFirst program.
• Cultivate positive relationships with existing members and continuously recruit new members.
• Maintain guest, parking, and recognition lists.
• Along with the Marketing Director, coordinate social media campaigns and develop strategies to grow audiences across all King Center social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Along with the Marketing Director, coordinate all other digital advertising and PR campaigns.
• Analyze digital marketing insights, ticket sales, and report on overall effectiveness of campaigns.
• Continuously monitor and update all content on King Center web site. Work closely with web site developer to improve the design and function of the site.
• Assist the Marketing Director and Marketing Assistant in the planning and implementation of email blasts to targeted audiences using King Center email database.
• Work closely with Ticket Office staff to gather, maintain, sort, and distribute mailing and email lists.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications or related field required.
• 3+ years professional work experience in a marketing, advertising, public relations or communications field required. Performing arts and entertainment marketing experience a plus.
• Previous social media and email marketing experience preferred.
• Previous fundraising experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to work nights and weekends with flexible hours.
• Microsoft Office Suite (strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel).
• Ticketing software skills a plus.
• Knowledge of web site design a plus.
• Exceptional oral and written communication.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in high-energy work environment.
• Flexible, organized and motivated.
• Positive attitude and ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times when communicating with patrons and major donors/supporters of the arts.
• Must have a Valid Florida Driver’s License.
• Must pass a Level 2 Background check.
To apply and for more information, visit http://www.easternflorida.edu/administration-departments/human-resources/employment-needs-opportunities/opening-position.cfm?posnum=041218%20-%20001P