Brevard Cultural Alliance – Communications Manager
BCA is looking for a communications manager to help manage the profile of the organization among key stakeholders, including members, funders and the general public.
Prior experience in Communications, PR or Marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Related Field
Strong understanding of leveraging social media
The position requires travel, in personal vehicle, and a valid driver’s license /insurance.
Non-profit marketing and experience in the arts and cultural sector will be considered a plus.
Compensation for this mid-level position will be based on experience.
· Articulate organizational strengths and value to a wide variety of stakeholders and target audiences, to include: Board of Directors, elected officials and other community leaders, members and prospective members, visitors and residents.
· Determine organizational marketing objectives, develop and manage marketing budget with targets and timelines.
· Put together communications strategies aimed at growing/expanding the organization’s influence in the community.
· Develop and execute regular social media content strategy for platforms as; Facebook, LinkedIN, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter.
· Serve as a spokesperson as and when needed.
· Conceptualize, pitch and place articles and op-eds in local media publications.
· Write press releases, contribute to the annual report and other communications materials, as needed.
· Produce valuable and engaging content for website.
· Present quarterly communications results to the Board of Directors.
· Seek out community partnerships that will help generate more positive cross-promotion for the organization.
· Assist in determining needed marketing collateral for the organization and work with staff to write and design materials as needed.
Applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View complete job description here.