DEADLINE EXTENDED to March 10!
Deadline March 10, 2017, at 11:59 p.m.: Call for Entries!
The 2017 annual Image Awards competition is FPRA’s top program to recognize outstanding public relations programs in Florida and to encourage and promote PR excellence in our state. There is both a local competition conducted by Space Coast Chapter and a statewide competition.
Here’s your chance to highlight your best work and win valuable recognition that boosts the positive image of your organization and helps advance your career!
There are more than a dozen categories of entries, divided into four divisions:
- Public Relations Programs
- Printed Tools of Public Relations
- Digital Tools of Public Relations
- Student Projects in Public Relations
Entries must be for projects conducted between January 1, 2016 and March 6, 2017—the entry deadline. Entry process is handled electronically. For tips and advise on submitting your entry, access our space-coast-fpra-image-awards-brochure.
For complete details, entry rules, judging criteria, and online entry forms, visit fpraimage.org.
Congratulations to our 2015 Winners!
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and Health First took top honors in the 2015 local Image Award competition.
- The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex received Image Awards for Online Audience Engagement and Video-Institutional, and an Award of Distinction for a Video News Release.
- Health First received an Image Award for Public Information, and Awards of Distinction for Internal Communications and Video-Institutional.
Judging was performed by Treasure Coast Chapter. The awards were presented during Space Coast Chapter’s annual Media Summit, April 16, at the Port Canaveral Maritime Center.