The ability to communicate effectively is essential for people who are responsible for influencing decision-makers, peers, and internal and external clients. During this program, Tom Fulmer, Sales & Management Communications Expert of Thomas Fulmer Company, Inc
., will give a highly interactive presentation, where the audience will gain a new understanding of how to use your words, tone and body language to build better relationships in the workplace and become more influential with those with whom you interact. The audience will also learn to better observe the behaviors of others, which will help you improve your ability to connect with people effectively in both routine and challenging situations.Program Objectives:
1. Improve participants ability to effectively deal with people , especially those who are perceived as difficult
2. Learn ways to handle challenging situations with poise and diplomacy
3. Improve your ability to “Tell the story right”
4. Identify your primary communication style and develop a plan to improve communication with your team
5. Learn to use power phrases to motivate people and inspire action
How Will You Benefit: Participants will…
1. Learn to capture your listener’s attention and get your point across—even when they’re resistant, upset, or angry
2. Learn to speak powerfully without becoming aggressive
3. Develop your ability to think quickly on your feet and resolve difficult situations with poise and diplomacy
4. Improve channels of communication with your team, peers, and senior management
5. Discover the secret of projecting an aura of confidence and power
Thomas Fulmer empowers people to become more confident in themselves and more effective in managing difficult people and situations. As an entrepreneur, consultant, and professional speaker, Thomas has over 18 years experience working with large and small businesses, chambers of commerce, the financial services industry, the real estate industry, restaurants, trade services, and professional organizations.
The experiences of building five companies taught him many lessons, including the wisdom of seeking out experts to accelerate growth and build a stronger business. In 2007, Thomas launched The Thomas Fulmer Company, Inc, a company whose focus is dramatically accelerating the growth of its clients. As CEO of Thomas Fulmer Company, Inc., Thomas focuses on helping business people to increase sales, maximize productivity, and improve relationships with clients and staff by empowering them to communicate more effectively. His specialties include sales training, conflict resolution strategies, negotiation strategies, and implementation of systems and processes that help businesses excel. Thomas Fulmer is a Certified Human Behavior Consultant who speaks around the country on the topic of effective communication, influence, and persuasion.