The Space Coast Chapter’s annual Media Summit (formerly Media Roundtable) is scheduled for THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2012.
Plan to join us to meet and mingle with Brevard County’s top media representatives. This event includes presentations by multiple media representatives and offers attendees the opportunity to engage, ask questions and learn about the local media outlets.
Time: 8:30 a.m. networking/registration, 9:00-11:30 a.m. program
Location: Holiday Inn Viera
Cost: $40 non members, $35 members, $30 students
Includes: continental breakfast, snacks and drinks
RSVP to Julie Arnold at Julie@Look-Marketing.com.
We are working on our list of media representatives and will be adding to the list up until the event date!
Below is a sampling of confirmed media:
- Adam Lowenstein, Business Editor, Florida Today
- Adrienne Roth, Editor, Brevard Business News
- Dan Billow, News Reporter, NBC, WESH 2
- Greg Pallone, Bureau Chief, Central Florida News 13
- Marcia Dunn, Correspondent, Associated Press
- Javier Molanares, Publisher, Al Dia Today
- Jill Gaines, Publisher, Viera Voice
- Peter King, Correspondent, CBS News Radio
- Rebecca Wood, Editor, Space Coast Business
- Scott Powers, Reporter, Orlando Sentinel
- Suzy Fleming-Leonard, Custom Content Editor (Spaces, Moms, Style), Florida Today