Join us for our February professional development seminar “Major Rebranding Efforts and the Role of Research.”
Jim Burke, VP Corporate Communications, Harris Corp. will discuss the critical role that research plays when planning to rebrand your company. Harris Corp. recently initiated a competitive communications review and customer survey/audit that provided critical information that has helped develop company-wide messaging/brand content and will drive future communications.
As vice president of Corporate Communications for Harris Corporation, Burke is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s brand, messaging, media relations, Internet, annual report, senior management communications and various other communications initiatives. He has been with Harris since 2006. He formerly was vice president of communications for AuthenTec (NASDAQ: AUTH), a global biometrics company. Prior to joining AuthentTec, he was senior vice president of Edelman PR Worldwide’s southeast technology practice, director of media relations for Harris Corporation, and communications specialist with IBM.
- Location: Harris Customer Briefing Center, Melbourne
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2011
- Registration/Networking 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch is included, program 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch includes choice of Chicken Picata with Lemon and Capers or Chili Lime Tilapia with Mango Salsa. Meal includes field greens salad, seasonal vegetable, rolls, dessert and assorted beverages.
- Harris Customer Briefing Center Tour (optional) 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Cost: $20 member, $25 guest
RSVP with meal selection to Carey Beam via e-mail.
Many thanks to the Harris for making this event possible.