We are pleased to announce this year’s incoming Board of Directors of the Space Coast Chapter of FPRA!
- President- Geo A. Ropert, APR, Ropert Communications Group
- President Elect- Katherine Sonn, Century Oaks
- Executive VP/Treasurer- Tina Lange, Space Florida
- Secretary- Kimberly Eye, Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast
- VP Accreditation- Andrea Farmer, APR, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- VP Awards/Recognition- Alecia McCoy, United Way of Brevard
- VP Communications- Carey Beam, Craig Technologies
- VP Community Relations- David Waters, United Space Alliance
- VP Membership- Amber Philman, NASA
- VP Resource Development- Michele Murrell, Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts
- Historian- Barry Eager, Phantom Films of Florida
- Member-at-Large- Cyndi Hernandez, Brevard Family Partnership
- Immediate Past President- Amelia Woodbridge, McBride Woodbridge Marketing
Looking ahead, the incoming board is focused on meeting goals in areas such as Community Service, Customer Service, Fundraising, Leadership Development, Professional Development, Senior Member Development, and Accreditation
If you are interested in learning more about Space Coast Chapter leadership opportunities and the benefits of the Florida Public Relations Association, please contact our Membership Chair.